Tickets for the 2021 Presidential Inauguration
The 59th Presidential Inauguration and Swearing-In ceremony is expected to take place on January 20th, 2021 in Washington, D.C. on the West front of the Unites States Capitol. At this time, admission to the inauguration ceremony is by ticket only.
Please note: The Inauguration and Swearing-In ceremonies are managed by the Joint Congressional Committee on Inaugural Ceremonies (JCCIC). At this time, Congresswoman Omar’s office is not aware of any restrictions to the inaugural ceremonies that may be caused by COVID-19. For additional information, including regarding COVID-19 safety protocols and considerations, please visit the Senate Inaugural website and check back frequently. It will be updated as more information becomes available.
Tickets for the Inauguration ceremony are free and can be requested through the office of your United States Senator or United States Representative.
Please read the following information carefully before submitting a request:
• A limited amount of tickets to the swearing-in ceremony will be available.
• Tickets will be granted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
• Every individual must have a ticket to attend the Inaugural ceremony, including children and infants.
• Due to the limited number of tickets each Congressional office receives, our office will only be able to accommodate those who reside in the 5th district of MN. Proof of 5th District residency will be required. You may look up your representative here.
• Groups may request up to 4 tickets.
• The deadline to request tickets is January 1st, 2021.
• To submit a request for tickets, please fill out the form below.
Please understand that submitting this request does not guarantee you will receive a ticket. To view a complete list of the Inaugural events and learn more about Inaugural history, please click here to visit the Joint Congressional Committee on Inaugural Ceremonies website.